Purchasing a kitten
If you are looking for kitten with soft temperament, excellent bloodline, fabulous body and face structure, beautiful eye color, and that are well socialized, you came to the right place!
Our kittens are growing in an atmosphere of love and trust, are under constant veterinary supervision. They are self-contained, use the cat tree and litter box. We feed only high quality, foods. We feed both wet and dry food: Life's Abundance and human grade meats. Kittens remain with us until approximately 12 -16 weeks of age, at which time they are ready to go to their new forever homes.
Kittens can be reserved and deposit left at any time, choice of kitten goes to those on our waitlist in order of deposits received. When requesting a specific available kitten deposits are required within 48 hours, otherwise the kitten becomes available again.
- Pet quality seal and blue, bicolor or mitted $1300 Price includes age appropriate vaccines, deworming, and alter
- Perfect marked kittens (show quality) $1600 Price includes age appropriate vaccines, deworming, and alter
- Breeding quality – Please contact me if interested
Pet/Show kittens are sold spayed/neutered.
Payment: For a deposit we accept Zelle; for a final payment: Zelle, Personal Checks (at least 10 business days before pick-up), bank Cashier's Checks/Money Orders, and cash at pick-up.
*We require a deposit to hold or put your name on the waiting list. $250.00 non-refundable but are transferable to another kitten/cat available or toward a kitten in an upcoming litter. No kitten will be reserved until this deposit is received. Please thoughtful decisions in the event of cancellation of a kitten deposit shall not be refunded.
If you choose to be placed on our waiting list, PLEASE BE PATIENT with us as we are a small breeder and it does take 4.5-5 months from breeding until kittens are ready to go home at approximately 12-16 weeks old.
Visiting Our Cattery
* Due to COVID-19 outbreak we are limiting visits to only pick up the kittens *
In this days inviting people into our home can be quate dangerous so we limit visits as much as possible for several reason. At Lapdolls Cattery you are entering a home, our home where we raise our five children along with threir Ragdoll pets and dog. We welcome your interest, your visit too... In order to visit our cattery you will have to fill out an ADOPTION FORM and have to paid the $250 deposit. There will be a $50 cattery non-refundable fee charge (can be apply to your purcase). If you want to see our home and our cats, we want to know who are you.
- as visitors, we ask you not to exceed 2 adult only
- no children under 16 are allowed at Lapdolls Cattery under any circumstances due to safety considerations
- no bathroom facilities for visitors is available on the premises
- we do not have Handicap accessibility
- if you or any in your household is ill with an upper resperectory or communicable infection please DO NOT visit our cattery
- if you or any person with you has an accident, is scratched, or bit we are not responsible, by coming to our cattery you accept the risk involved
- we devote much of our attention on our cats, and are happy to spend time with those that are interested in purchasing our kittens/cats but please keep in mind that we cannot have visitors stay more than 1 hour, it become very interruptive to our day. Our limit is 3 visitors in one day.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. We look forward to seeing you soon!